What tourist sites does Nha Trang Vietnam have? That is a question many tourists ask when they intend to visit this coastal city. However, you are wondering exactly which is the most beautiful place to go, please refer to the article below about 5 “LATEST” tourist destinations in Nha Trang that cannot be missed.
1. Vinpearl Land – the leading amusement park in Nha Trang
Located on Hon Tre island of Nha Trang bay, started welcoming tourists for the first time in 2007. It is also the largest amusement park in Nha Trang with an area of more than 200,000 m2 meeting international standards, collection attracts many domestic and foreign tourists to visit and is also the place to make the brand for the coastal city. Traveling to Nha Trang without booking Vinpearl Land Nha Trang is a big omission for you.
Transportation: From the hotel you can grab or take a taxi to the port, after that you can take the speedboat or take the cable car according to the specified time.
With the ticket price of 880,000 VND, not too expensive but not very cheap, this is a reasonable price for visitors to experience the most interesting entertainment activities today. You will not regret coming to “paradise of the tropics”. You will admire the whole system of indoor and outdoor games, 4D cinema, and aquarium.
Some adventure games, thrills are loved by many young people such as roller coaster, roller coaster, cosmic black hole, Kamikaze. Besides, the hotel here is designed according to 5-star to 6-star standards with dream gardens, fresh water swimming pool.
2. Hon Mun Island – One of the 4 most beautiful islands in Nha Trang Vietnam
Hon Mun is located in the southeast of Bong Nguyen Island, about 10 km from Cau Da port (about 45 minutes by boat, 15 minutes by canoe). Because the rocks here are black like ebony, completely different from other islands in the bay, they are called Hon Mun Island.
Not only attracts tourists by the beautiful beach, glittering yellow sand and white sand, but also by the marine ecosystem with colorful coral reefs and types. The rich and diverse marine flora and fauna ecosystem is about 2000 species of coral and 1500 species of marine life. However, since this is a marine nature reserve, fishermen are not allowed to fish.
Notes when going to Hon Mun island
- The best time to travel to Hon Mun Island is summer (from June to August) this is also the best time to snorkel. You can still go diving in the remaining months, but at a moderate level, do not dive too deep, because the weather in Nha Trang only rains in the morning and stops, so it will not affect your trip.
- Keep the island clean, so be prepared to change clothes if you swim in the beach or do other games on the island.
3. Hon Tam – The romantic island
Located about 10 km from the center of Nha Trang, with an area of more than 110 hectares, it is located on an isolated island in the south and near islands such as Tri Nguyen, Hon Mieu of Nha Trang Bay. Hon Tam lays romantic love in the clear blue sea with shining sand.
At Hon Tam, you can only hear the chirping of birds, the sound of waves crashing and the wind of the coconut trees planted along the green beach without the noisy sounds of the city. Hon Tam hotel overlooks the sea, not only that, you can also enjoy the fresh and attractive seafood dishes prepared by the chefs with bold flavors of the sea.
4. Binh Ba Island – Lobster island nation
Is a small island with an area of about 3km2, in Cam Ranh Bay of Khanh Hoa province. This place is considered to be the most beautiful sunrise place in Vietnam. By 2020, the island will have about 5200 households. Coming to Binh Ba, visitors will enjoy a dip in the cool blue sea and watch the vast sky and sky away from the hustle and bustle out there.
The first impression of tourists coming to Binh Ba Island is the most famous beaches here such as Bai Nom, Bai Chuong, Bai Nha Old. Here you can swim and participate in activities such as snorkeling, squid fishing and seafood barbecue, then rent a motorbike to explore the beauty on the island.
5. Diep Son Island – Unique walking path on the sea
Diep Son belongs to Van Phong Bay, including 3 small islands Hon Bip – Hon Giua – Hon Duoc are connected by a natural sand strip about 700m long, about 1m wide. A special feature that makes Diep Son the most attractive destination in 2020 is the walking path on the sea that is considered the jewel of Van Phong Bay.
To go to Diep Son Island, if you depart from Nha Trang or Cam Ranh, you will move to Van Gia port, about 60 km from Nha Trang. Travel by main means such as bus, motorbike or taxi. Then take a boat or take a canoe to travel 30 minutes to the island, Diep Son Island will appear before your eyes to unleash exploring.
Explore and experience on Diep Son Island
The impression of all visitors when coming to Diep Son Island is the white sand road in the wide winding sea lying under the clear blue sea. However, you should pay attention to the ebb and flow of the tides so you can enjoy the feeling of walking in the sea.
– From 6am – 10am is the time when the road begins to gradually appear on the water.
– From 9am to 10am, the water level is low, with little sunshine, this is the most suitable time to walk.
In addition, you can rent a canoe to watch the sea provided by Diep Son Quan, kayaking, take extremely romantic photos on the Pearl Bridge, if you intend to stay overnight on the island, then you should prepare. There was a tent and some food to make a BBQ party and make a campfire to immerse in nature.
Things not to do on Diep Son Island
- Do not talk loud or noisy affecting the people around.
- The island is very clean, does not litter indiscriminately on the island and is conscious of its surroundings.
- You should give your kids candies, not give them money.
- The conditions on the island are still difficult, so you should not ask the people too much to pay them a fee.