Sapa in Vietnam is an interesting destination attracts both domestic and foreign tourists. The following article will give the readers the experience in visiting Sapa.
I. Introduction of Sapa in Vietnam
Sapa in Vietnam is a town in Lao Cai province. This is a famous tourist destination from the early 20th century up to now.
apa is a tourist destination exploited from the French colonial period in the early 1900s, known as the foggy town of the Northwest with countless landmarks, landscapes and interesting specialties attracting tourists, especially especially foreign tourists.
Weather and time should travel to Sapa
Sapa is a special town, this place belongs to the temperate and subtropical climate, so the weather is very cool all year round, especially in winter, it will appear icy and snowfall.
The average temperature per year in Sapa is 15-18 degrees, in summer, the temperature is about 20-23 degrees in the day and about 16 degrees at night. Sapa’s weather is cool all year round, so it is always chosen by tourists as a favorite destination when planning a travel or vacation.
Sapa has a cool climate all year round, so any time of the year is also an ideal time to travel to Sapa. From May to August, Sapa will have rain, though not significantly but also affect your trip more or less. So you should consider traveling to Sapa during this time. Around December to January next year, Sapa appears icy and snowy, if traveling this season, prepare fully warm towels to catch the snow in Sapa in the most complete manner.
What need to prepare when traveling to Sapa?
– The necessary documents when traveling to Sapa you need to prepare are personal documents such as: ID card / CCCD, … for children, it is necessary to have a birth certificate with an extract to complete procedures with adults. In Sapa, you need to use your identification to check in at the hotel or rent motorbike services, tour guides, …
– You should prepare warm clothes because the weather in Sapa is cool all year round, especially at night it will be quite cold.
Prepare headache medicine, stomach pain medicine, cold medicine, … to avoid the case that you are not suitable with food and are not used to the atmosphere, food here.
– Because Sapa has many slopes, the road will not be as flat as in the delta provinces, so during the tour you will have to walk quite a lot. Therefore, you should bring sports shoes, soft soles, low soles to easily move and avoid foot pain.
– Schedule a visit before going to have a reasonable itinerary, avoid getting tired during the trip.
– Do not forget to bring Sapa tourist map so that you do not get lost, you can buy it at bookstores in Hanoi, or at the train station, Sapa town center.
Transportation to Sapa
Bus and train are two popular means of transportation to Sapa . Currently, Sapa does not have an airport so there is no flight to Sapa, if you are in other provinces, you need to move to Hanoi and book a car or train ticket to Sapa. You should choose reputable addresses to book bus tickets to avoid fraud cases. Some reputable and quality car companies to Sapa such as: Hung Thanh bus, Inter Bus Lines bus, Sapa Shuttle Bus, … Bus tickets are priced at about 200,000 VND – 400,000 VND / one-way ticket, the car will run. straight to town, it takes about 8 hours to travel from Hanoi to Sapa.
If you go to Sapa by train , the price of train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai has the price ranging from 250,000 VND to 500,000 VND / one-way ticket, depending on the class you choose. Besides, you also need to book more cars from Lao Cai station to Sapa town.
The above is a guide to summarizing Sapa travel experiences , hoping to help you in your upcoming trip. What are you waiting for, plan to travel to Sapa right away.